- Keeping Swami Vivekananda’s ideal for imparting the man-making and character-building education, the local children are given tuition in academics daily.
- Bhajans and Personality development classes are conducted by Swamijis and volunteers for these ‘Saradamma Bala Mandir’ students on every Sunday followed by Prasadam.
- Due to lack of transportation, most children in Vembedu and Gurupuram could not attend school. The math has coordinated with the local school and has arranged transport for these children to go to school. Some students are also given cycles to reach the school in time. Books, School Uniform and Stationery items are given free to these students.
- Students living in these villages attend the free tuition coaching arranged by Math. Over 100 Students are attending daily. Special subjects are taught to them by experts through online classes.
- A water tank and water filter for clean drinking water have been arranged at two local schools.
- In addition, new clothes, books and stationery for children are being provided on a regular basis and many more amenities are arranged.
- Basic Computer training is given to students and women.
- Assistance from staff and students of IIT has given these students a big exposure to higher education.
- Under ‘Saradamma Bala Mandir’ students are thought value education, bhajans, chanting and other cultural practices during Sunday class and Summer holiday classes. Over 60 students participate in these camps.
- The math arranged a photocopy machine for the benefit of the villagers (the nearest Xerox centre is 15 KM away)